This is hilarious AND true!
(And go vote for her at the Blogger Bash Awards)
- There are days when the writer, like a surfer, rides high on a huge creative wave and there are some days when the writer struggles to get into the water.
- An amazing idea for a new story can feel like an enormous wave for a writer, carrying them along for hours, days, months or even years.
- Surfing can give you a thrill and a buzz. So too can writing! A true writer will talk about the adrenalin rush and excitement from writing something amazing.
- Surfers have a spiritual connection with the ocean. Writers have a spiritual connection with their stories and characters.
- Surfers use surfboards to ride their waves and wear cool brightly coloured swimwear. Writers use laptops / notebooks to ride their creative waves and wear cool, brightly coloured pyjamas to ride their creative waves.
- Surfers will tell you that surfing is a way of life. Writers will also…
View original post 233 more words