Today out post is on quotes! It’s completely normal in life to have not so good days whether you have a chronic illness or not. Even Dizzy gets them!
But we’ve always found quotes to be amazing to help make us feel more hopeful and positive about life! Today me and Dizzy have made this post to share our top ten favourite quotes for these moments.
- Alice: This is impossible. The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is. – Lewis Carroll
2. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed yo cry, but do not give up. – Unknown
3. It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop. – Confucius
4. You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be. – Jessica Taylor
5. Be realistic: Plan for a miracle. – Osho
View original post 325 more words