My fav-37. It’s all fun and games until a mixed metaphor somehow slips into your prose.
Bio: I express my artistry through emotional meditations and lowercase letters. My heart is pure; my poetry, self-published.
1. If there’s a sock on the door, don’t come in. I’m busy reading Vonnegut.
2. If my beret doesn’t give away my artistic tendencies, then I’m sure the Apple logo on my laptopwill.
3. A sublime exhalation of youthful exuberance, in a premature outpouring of passion. (But give me 10 minutes, and I’ll try again.)
4. I’m not arrogant. I just don’t need to take writing advice from the dude who wrote “Charlotte’s Web.”
5. Yeah, well, how many literary-fiction journals have *you* been featured in, buddy?
6. Is that a Bukowski in your book bag, or are you just happy to see me?
7. Personally, I find the em-dash more progressive…
View original post 1,028 more words