1. Cake is delicious. Everyone likes cake.
2. It’s normal to crave cake and then not feel like eating it when you see it.
3. It’s normal to start eating cake and not finish eating it for whatever reason.
4. Just because someone has given you cake in the past doesn’t mean they are obligated to do it again.
5. Seeing someone wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a cake on it doesn’t mean they want you to give them cake.
6. Nobody wants cake when unconscious, even if they said they wanted cake before they passed out.
All this seems like common sense doesn’t it?
These rules still apply if you replace cake with sex.